Skype
jorge.m1398

Coexistence Coexistence

Good game,

If I had seen a screenshot I would not have clicked this game. I am glad I did because the mechanic is fun but lord all mighty the graphics. The music is also very tiring and made me sleep way to fast.

I would suggest getting some help from one of many talented artists here on Newgrounds!

Rescue Agent 51! Rescue Agent 51!

Its OK, here are some of my critiques

The art is minimal which could work had it had better animations.

The enemies have a full range of motion (including going through walls) while you can only shoot on X and Y. This makes the game difficult but not in a rewarding way more of an annoying way.

Is it just me or does the whole game feel like the Icelevel

Enemies do not reset so they just group up in a clump and it makes process slow and painful because of limiting movement and shooting controls

The bottomless pits shouldn't kill you until you are off the screen considering you have infinite wall jumps I just found this annoying.

Volume control would have been nice

All in all a game this heavily focused on gameplay (basic art and short loop music) should have tighter control and be less (annoying) punishing. It really hard to see a reason to play this for long.

Sprout Sprout

Very nice game, I love the concept behind the puzzle and your great use of space making the areas interesting twice. I did experience some serious lag when I held down the jetpack too long I’m assuming this is because all the extra sprites that were drawn. I also had several issues with the jumping as it was very unpolished but for a 72 hour game it is very well designed. Good job!